Richard Wurmbrand suffered 14 years in underground prison
cells, months in solitary confinement, and years of physical
torture. His only crimes were his fervent belief in Jesus Christ
and his public witness for that faith. Richard Wurmbrand exposed
the persecution of Christians by atheistic Communist
governments—his testimony shocked the Western world.
With over 10 million copies in 60 languages, this is an inspiring
true story of faith that every Christian should read.
In addition to the classic story, this 50th anniversary edition
- a foreword by George Verwer and Dale Rhoton, founders of
- an introduction by Merv Knight, a Wurmbrand historian
- an updated epilogue by The Voice of the Martyrs
- photographs of Richard and his wife, Sabina
- an excerpt of Richard’s testimony at a US Senate Subcommittee