Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely
The enemy wants us to feel rejected . . . left out, lonely, and
less than. When we allow him to speak lies through our rejection,
he pickpockets our purpose. Cripples our courage. Dismantles our
dreams. And blinds us to the beauty of Christ’s powerful love.
In Uninvited, Lysa shares her own deeply personal
experiences with rejection—from the incredibly painful childhood
abandonment by her father to the perceived judgment of the
perfectly toned woman one elliptical over.
With biblical depth, gut-honest vulnerability, and refreshing
wit, Lysa helps readers:
- Release the desire to fall apart or control the actions of
others by embracing God-honoring ways to process their hurt.
- Know exactly what to pray for the next ten days to steady their
soul and restore their confidence.
- Overcome the two core fears that feed our insecurities by
understanding the secret of belonging.
- Stop feeling left out and start believing that "set apart" does
not mean "set aside."
- End the cycle of perceived rejection by refusing to turn a
small incident into a full blown issue.
- Title : Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely
- Author: TerKeurst, Lysa
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Publication Date: 2016
- ISBN: 9781400205882
What other people are saying about Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely.